Thursday, December 16, 2004

Appl(e)ause, Continued

Apple handed me a brand-spankin' new iPod yesterday to make up for the battery problems with my old one, at no charge. The only set back was that I had to sit and watch the guy fill out forms for, like, ten whole minutes. Oh well. I'd say it's time well spent.

On a side note, I really like the design of the Apple Store, in general. This probably comes as no great surprise; the design has gotten raves. My one big disappointment, however, is the bathroom. The store is so thematically cohesive, that I guess I was expecting more. In stead, it was just plain, ol' fixtures. Nothing special. I guess I was hoping for a glass toilet. Or a sink shaped like an Apple logo. Or maybe lit in that OSX Aqua color. Imagine, if the bathroom did have a glass toilet, you could watch your own waste squish down the pipe, like an open program into the dock in OSX. Stupendous!

No comments: