Friday, January 19, 2007

Who reads this blog, anyway?

Are you stopping by this blog for riveting, original content? Well, today is likely not your day. However, I've recently come to feel that a new job might be in order. If you're looking for an employee for any kind of respectable employment in the New York City area, please do let me know. I'm just sifting over my resume, wondering if there's anything that needs refreshing. Should I include the libertarian nerd camp I attended last summer? Should I include the fact that they want to see more of me in a couple weeks? Eagle scout? Proficient in the history of Mario? Let me tell you, it's one HELL of a resume.

Anyway, to answer the question in the subject heading, just leave a "shout-out" below in the comments section. Or just keep being a big, hairy troll. That's right, I'm talking to you, troll-boy. You know who you are.

No comments: